Monday, September 10, 2012

Im going to Dallas for the first time a week from now, and have been doing some research on good restaurants and whats fun to do there. So far its Texas BBQKuby's, and Home | The Sixth Floor Museum. I found these three on the travel channel, which ive kind of been into lately. I also plan on checking out Main | Texas Ballet Theater while im there. This huge state seems like a whole different world to me, whith all kinds of things I never knew existed! If any of you have been to Dallas and know of some good spots please let me know...

1 comment:

  1. Go to the 6th Floor Museum at the Texas School Book Depository Bldg and Dealy Plaza;
    Nasher Sculpture Center , 2001 Flora St.;
    Dallas Arboretum is very nice;
    Bishop Arts District, a trendy neighborhood on Bishop St was nice when I was there.

    ReplyDelete