Wednesday, March 6, 2013

London is so delightfully different from the us! Everyone seems so much more practical minded here...an attribute I hope to adapt. They like to get right down to what needs to be done without dilly dally, so things always seem to be going along much smoother. I also noticed on the tube yesterday that the girls seem much more casually made up than the americans...another thing I resolve to do for myself. Ive got to hit boots before I go. There seems to be so much more of a make up and hair coloring selection! Who knows...I could show up back in the states with pink hair;-) Im much more chipper today, having adjusted well to the time change and also figured out how to get a good cup of american style coffee from the machine. Of all the times Ive been here before, I cant beleive Ive never been to the royal opera house! I had to remedy that by getting tickets yesterday:-) Photos to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment