Thursday, January 30, 2014

Go Seahawks!

Im sure everyone knows superbowl sunday is coming up, and Im representing over here in Chicago with family:-) I could talk about the players, the game, and all that stuff I know nothing about, but Ill spare you and talk about something a little more up my alley. Some of you remember I used to live in New York fairly recently, so I still hear a little about whats going on over there. For one, theres this. Yes, the strip clubs are booming right now, and I may or may not own some stock in that;-) Theres also this. Yes, people are doing crazy things over there right now and Im kind of glad Im not over there anymore. I will go back and visit after all of this is over though! For now, well just have to see what happens. Hopefully the Seahawks will win!

1 comment:

  1. Go Hawks..........Very interesting links..........thanks. Thats partly why they call it the big apple. Enjoy Chicago.

    ReplyDelete