Monday, November 10, 2014

Its been so long since I wrote a blog entry that my account had expired! Sheesh;-) San Francisco is so amazing and I always find new and exciting things to do while here. This time I went to an awesome casual dining placed called Verbena, and I also did some much needed shopping. Especially the mac store and the Nike Store. Also, I took many a walks taking photos of the beautiful architecture! See more by visiting my instagram or Facebook page. Now don't start going crazy...only those that know me well enough have access to these and if you do you should definitely feel special! One more thing...I did visit the new Power Exchange as well which has reopened after close to 10 years of closure! This is a g rated blog so I won't go into any detail, but it is a sf institution so I thought it aaas worth mentioning. Don't go reaching for stereotypes now...I know you guys are mature enough to handle that information without acting like school kids;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh my, nawty hawty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great to read your blogs you know. I am going to DC tomorrow for business and to see a very special friend. Hope to catch up on things and see some of what DC has to offer.

    ReplyDelete