Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Its been forever and a day since I wrote you all, so I just wanted to check in and say Im doing better than ever now since moving to Vashon. Its taken only a few month and I feel completely destressed and out of the all encompassing rat race of seattle. I truly live in paradise now! Ive posted some photos on my twitter account for anyone thats inclined to look...and will post more if I get good responses on these. I no longer live and die by a schedule...now I do whatever happens to inspire me that day. One of my favorite things here is keeping up the garden, as Ive not had such a rare opportunity in my life since childhood. Getting back to nature has improved my spiritual being tremendously, and brought back the wisdom I feel we were all born with but loose it to a certain extent in the process of living our day to day lives. Not taking the time to focus on the important things in life was a big issue of mine i didn't even realize I had until I took a step back from things and gather a new perspective from the resources that were with me all along but perhaps too much overlooked. I hope through writing about my own personal conquests I can help shine some light for others like myself that get distracted easily...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have found peace and joy in Vashon. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete