Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Good Morning Vashon! Im up early today which means Ill most likely need a nap later...my favorite. It looks a little cloudy and rainy today but the plants need it and the weather can change course rather quickly here. It might have something to do with the higher elevation or something but things definitely grow well here. Did I mention I went pescaterian? Ok...its like a vegetarian but only I eat fish and dairy. I feel way better and several well respected friends of mine recommended it so here I am:-) Im hoping to get some chickens in the yard soon but that may take some more time. For now Im still unpacking and trying to get most of my stuff moved over here but thats a real task since Ive accumulated a lot  over the years. Another spiritual path Ive taken is to not be so materialistic but it doesn't mean I can be stupid ad just leave everything behind....

1 comment:

  1. Fish and dairy sounds delightful to me. Naps are good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete