Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dreams are coming true!

Ive finally created a blog, which ive been wanting for quite some time now. Twitter is fun, but I wanted a place where i can really write! Its going to take some practice, but Im up for the challenge.

So here I am in Austin. Its my first time ever in Texas, and this place has a real charm that makes me think I want to come back and explore it further. A dear friend gave me the heads up, and its definately true they want to shake hands all the time...I bought a lifewater at the gas station and I got a handshake for that:-) Woot! Anyways, Ive got a few more days here and I heard theres a nude beach!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!! I look forward to reading about all of your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daren:-) Its so exciting!

    ReplyDelete