Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sitting at Frontera grill yesterday, I explained,"Mesa Grill is one of my favorite restaurants in new york thats close to my appartment. Well, I look up not two seconds later and see Bobby Flay sitting at the table next to me! I think I may finally be getting good at controling my "fanning out" response. Its been particularly hard for me because Im also so fond of expressing my emotions. Anyways, the food at Frontera Grill was way more traditional and accessable than its sister restaurant Topolobampo(the fine dining version). Although both were outstandingly done, I would probably choose the former again because im so sophmoric with mexican food. In fact, yesterday was my first time eating a tamale! Its probably also time for me to get back to my rosetta stone too...

No comments:

Post a Comment