Sunday, October 7, 2012

Im here to talk about bleeps in the universe...weve all felt them. Those times in our lives when strings of unexplained, out of the ordinary coincidences happen that leave us wondering whats going on. Is there some hidden meaning behind this we have to be more aware of? Maybe, and maybe not, but the only thing thats certain is that theres a change in energy thats difficult to determine weather its positive or negative. Call it an unseen force, like the eye of a hurricane or an ocean wave...Im going to ride it into shore until I reach the beach. This morning I drove around my neighborhood listening to the most awesome music on my ipod...getting high on life and just feeling the beautiful fall morning. The leaves are changing and the shadows are longer, and my spirit takes flight with a passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment