Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ok...Im never going to claim knowledge of politics, but I am a good listener. Heres what Ive been hearing:

"Its going to come out that Mitt Romney is actually dyslexic, and his name is really Tim"

"Obama the panhandler is back in new york blocking traffic and Life again in New York"

photo.php

I didnt actually hear the president speak yesterday, but I take it it didnt go over so well with folks. I also saw a woman walking around Newark airport with an anti Obama tshirt the other day. Ill stick my neck out to play devils advocate and say I liked the way he supported gay marriage. I saw an image the other day with a hacidic Jew that said, "he doesnt eat pork, but doesnt try to ban others from eating it".  I like things that promote freedom:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment