Friday, June 1, 2012

The Seattle days are getting longer now, and after being here a while Im reminded of what its like living here. Social circles are harder to get into unless you already know somebody, and I have an advantage after being here a while now. I guess thats what keeps me here, along with the sheer beauty of it. Yesterday I found out through the grapevine that my frienamy that looks after my cat while Im gone actually "hates" him, so its time to find other arrangements since he doesnt travel well on planes. Shes changed so much over the years, and now I have no idea why I still hang on to her. Its bittersweet I guess, as the hardest thing in the world seems to be letting go of a long term friendship. Ill block the negativity from my head as I watch the morning bloom from my balcony...there are two big cruise ships in the bay and its the most gorgeous morning Ive witnessed in a while now. Its a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment